Dorcas Good Biography
- She was Sarah Good's daughter.
- At five-years-old, she was the youngest prisoner of the Salem witch trials.
- When questioned, she stated that her familiar was a little snake. She said it would talk to her and sucked blood from her finger. A red spot was found at the tip of her finger where she said the snake would suckle.
- She was never the same after her mother's death and months in prison.
- In 1710 her father, William Good, told the General Court that since her imprisonment Dorcas was unable to "govern herself."
- -- More Salem Witch Trials Biographies.
Salem Witch Trials:
Trip to Salem:
Travel to Salem
Halloween in Salem
American History Notes